(1 daily check minimum)
- Vehicle Patrol and foot patrol of the property with documentation of what was found.
- A reporting system that officers use while in the vehicle or onsite to report real time incidents as they happen.
- If you require services beyond those listed, we will evaluate your request and do all we can to satisfy your needs.
- Competitive pricing is based on your requested usage of the service.
ON SITE SECURITY OFFICER
(Minimum of 5 hours per shift)
- We can provide an officer to patrol your property who will take care of your security and safety concerns.
- This can include, but is not limited to: traffic control, parking enforcement, or guest reception.
- Each shift will have a specified patrol officer assigned to your property for quality assurance and to provide any needed assistance.
We have effective, highly trained, undercover loss prevention investigators to deter and apprehend shoplifters. We are also capable of employee investigation when internal theft is suspected.
SPECIAL EVENT COVERAGE
Special Events require 2 officers minimum for the first 150 guests including children. Additional officers are required for events over 150 attending. Payment for special events is due 30 days prior to the event.
STAND BY SERVICE
For less than one dollar per day, Stand-by Service has been designed for off season or alarm response. It only costs $25.00 per month for the service with a $24.00 charge for each call response You can also use the service to hold your rates if the full on-site or patrol service is not necessary at any point of your contract.
We have an on staff private investigator ready to find the information you need or to uncover the truth about your situation.
- “Powers to Arrest” training to obtain California BSIS Guard Card.
- Continuous training for potential employees which include: a training manual; hands-on tactical defense training; general report, documentation, and log entry training; use of technical equipment; and operating systems and software.
- Legal training, basic California penal codes, vehicle codes, health and safety codes, and business and profession codes.
- How to operate as a single officer on site, or as part of a group or team. Also, how to operate as a patrol officer, and how to detect security or safety problems.
- Video camera alert monitoring and installation.
ADDED SERVICES FROM OUR AFFILIATES
We work with several different tow companies and will find one who can best serve your needs.
We have several local sign companies that can print and install signs on your property for towing, warnings, or any other postings required.
VIDEO ALERT MONITORING
We will provide a full camera system any size at no out of pocket or up front cost to the client, include patrol response, plus renew all equipment every 36 months. We will even throw in a free iPad so you can view your property from anywhere any time. See Our Video Services Page for further detail.
RADIO REPAIR AND BASE RADIO SYSTEMS DESIGN
Our staff has radio and electronics experts who are authorized through Motorola to work on hand held radios and can design a repeater system for your site.
GRAFFITI REMOVAL SERVICE
We have a local group who can pressure wash and paint graffiti from your defaced property. If we find defacement while on patrol, we can contact the group to remove the defacement as soon as possible.